Home

Officers

Lodge History

Events

Newsletters

Contact Us

 

Binghamton Elks Lodge #852

1906

Binghamton, NY 13905

 

The Binghamton Elks Lodge #70 was established in 1887 in the Evans Block at the corner of Washington and Court Street, Binghamton, New York 13905. Later members moved to top floor of the Brown Laundry Building at 217 Washington Street. The lodge remained here until 1894 when the lodge was disbanded.

In 1903 the Binghamton Elks was again established, this time however, the lodge opened under #852 at the Old Shrine Hall 152-159 Washington Street. In 1904 the lodge was moved to a 5 story brick building at 137 Washington Street, and in 1907 a large addition was added to the rear of the building.

 

Binghamton Elks Lodge #852

249 Washington St

Binghamton, NY 13905

 

1924 marked the dedication of the new building at 249 Washington Street where the Binghamton Elks remained until 1989 when the lodge was relocated to the present address of 1309 Route 11 Kirkwood, NY 13795.

 

Binghamton Elks Lodge #852/#70

1309 Route 11

Kirkwood, NY 13795

 

In  2004 the charter was amended to back to Binghamton Lodge #70.